Mardi Gras Las Vegas Style - February 2016
Registration is closed for this event.
Mardi Gras Las Vegas Style
February 22 through February 24, 2015
Celebrating Marlene Ford’s 70th Birthday
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT! LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF OUR ADVENTURERS IN LAS VEGAS!
Enjoy Mardi Gras Las Vegas style in our first announced 2016 Vibrant Seniors Events adventure! We’re celebrating Marlene Ford’s 70th birthday at the Orleans Hotel and Casino.
We’ll depart from the Rite Aid parking lot in Altadena on Monday, February 22nd at 9:00 a.m., stopping in Barstow for a 30-minute stretch-your-legs stop and in Primm, Nevada (aka Stateline) for 2 hours for a leisurely lunch and Lady Luck break.
On Tuesday, February 23rd, we’ll have breakfast at the Orleans Hotel and Casino, followed by tours of the Hoover Dam, Goodsprings Ghost Town, and the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop made famous by television’s “Pawn Stars.” We’ll also celebrate Marlene’s birthday!
Wednesday morning, we’ll have breakfast at Gritz Cafe, the best soul food in Las Vegas, before heading home. Once again, we’ll stop in Primm/Stateline for lunch and Barstow for a stretch before ending our adventure back in Pasadena by 4:00 p.m.
For just $361 double occupancy or $511 single occupancy, you’ll enjoy:
- Luxury roundtrip transportation, including on-board entertainment
- Two nights at the Orleans Hotel and Casino
- Visiting the casinos at Stateline
- Hitting the Las Vegas Strip
- Touring the Hoover Dam*
- A scenic drive through Lake Mead and Red Rock Canyon
- Visiting Pioneer Saloon in Goodsprings Ghost Town and the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop of television’s “Pawn Stars”
- Dinner at Canal Street Restaurant*
- Eating at Gritz Cafe, the best soul food in Las Vegas*
* Meals and optional tour of inside of Hoover Dam not included in tour price
Wear your finest purple, green, and gold — and don’t forget your Mardi Gras mask. We’ll provide the beads!
You must book by November 22, 2015. Register today – space is limited for this adventure.
Refund policy: There is a $25 non-refundable fee per ticket. Cancellations on or before December 22, 2015 will receive 50% refund, less $25 non-refundable fee. No refunds will be issued after December 22, 2015.
Register by calling us directly at (626) 485-2342 or online at VSELasVegas2016.eventbrite.com.