Leave Your Heart in San Francisco – March 2017
Registration for this event is closed.
Leave Your Heart in San Francisco!
Sunday, March 19 through Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Register for this event today at http://VSESanFrancisco.eventbrite.com or by calling us at (626) 485-2342!
Get ready to leave your heart in San Francisco! Join Vibrant Seniors Events on this four-day adventure to the City By the Bay.
We’ll leave Altadena on Sunday morning in a luxury motor coach, stopping to savor a meal at the Madonna Inn. Once we arrive in San Francisco, we’ll tour the city and its many landmarks, enjoying shopping and delicious meals along the way. We’ll see everything from Alcatraz to the redwoods! Accommodations will be at La Quinta Inn & Suites in Hayward. We’ll return back to Altadena on Wednesday, March 22nd.
About This Tour
For just $640 double occupancy or $790 single occupancy, you’ll enjoy:
- Luxury roundtrip transportation from Altadena to San Francisco, including on-board entertainment and time to relax
- Tours of Alcatraz, the Winchester Mystery House, and the City of San Francisco
- Lunch and shopping at Pier 39
- Visits to the MLK Memorial and Waterfall, Oakland’s Jack London Square, and Muir Woods National Monument
- Accommodations at La Quinta Inn & Suites in Hayward
- Fabulous company and memories to last a lifetime!
Please note: Meals are not included in the tour price.
Rite Aid (map)
735 E. Altadena Dr., Altadena
Depart 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, March 19, 2017 / Return at 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Book by February 17, 2017 to guarantee your space. This tour is sure to sell out, so reserve your spot now!
Register by calling us directly at (626) 485-2342 or online at http://VSESanFrancisco.eventbrite.com.
Refund policy: There is a $50 non-refundable processing fee per ticket. Cancellations on or before December 31, 2016 will receive a full refund less the processing fee. No refunds will be issued after December 31, 2016.